Hello Eternal I was constructing a dragunity deck and I noticed that Dragunity Corsesca and Dragunity Partisan images were swapped with each other. I thought you should be aware of that.
Dragonball Zen Is Back up. if you like to play, come and join us :D

Connecting to byond://66.197.238.60:1600...connected
Dragonball Zen Is Back up. if you like to play, come and join us :D

Connecting to byond://66.197.238.60:1600...connected
sombody banned me from your game first server for nothing just because i won on a duel
ha ha ha WHAT A AUSOME GAME

I AM REALLY GOOD AT IT
Hey, im trying to make a digimon card game on byond but i dont have any experience with making game on here, but i played ur game and its one of the best card games i played on. I would love ur help on it. I done most of the card research etc. and the game is based the PS1 game "digimon digital battle card game" . i have blog www.digimoncardgameonline.wordpress.com
eternal why haven't you connected to your game?
to and how I get down the BYOND v493?
Neoswiseman3000 wrote:
eternal why haven't you connected to your game?

You should leave the guy alone, let him work at his own pace.
I'm having trouble in the forums.I try to register but when it asks me for an email account(I used ymail) it won't let me because it says something about an influx of spammerbot registrations.Can you fix it or can you tell me what email I should use?
Hey enternal do you know how in dmg when you play certain cards and they make a yugi, joey, or kaiba sound? and when the ejypgtian god is sumooned, there is lightning and then they come? could you put thoses sounds for me please, specifically kaiba's? thanks man.
Can I have your e-mail man? I play your game DMG. And I have some things related to it that I need to talk to you about.

~Alm
hey
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/White_Dragon_Ninja

you're missing this card in the pack Order of Chaos.....which sucks because i need it XD please update it!
i would like to be unbanned because i was banned for some reason i dont know why.
I REEEEEAAALLLY WANT THAT KAIBA PACK. Please! IM YOURR BIGGEST FAN EVER! IF YOU CAN, THANKS! ZOMBEH!
your the best but i am the best duelist
hey dude plz unban Holydeath1 from spaming I only made so many couse i got a lag :D:D

plz unban :D
UD can I please have The Seal Of Orichalcos back please
UD you should add the Yugioh gx season 4 duel disk and the yugioh gx japanese life points meter
Yo Like Cards Can u make a naruto tcg online theres a tutorial on naruto tcg site if u dnt knw how to play i whlould if u made on thanks
Page: 1 2 3 4 5