What's the password of Duel Monster Genesis?
unban atem48 and i get seal orichalcos pliz
could you please give me the orichalcos fragment please
can i be an admin on Duel Monster Gensis please? i am on there almost everyday and i won't abuse it too.
Can you please bring back the dark signers :> sorry to ask but I was just wondering if we could do a multi-gen thing on certain servers for cosplay purposes ect......
can u pleaswe unbanned me please i was band for no reason i am sorry unbanned me please
I was banned fromm a server a while back and now i cant join in can you unban me? thanks
i have a Question for you UD what do you need to do to be a admin i have a AST degree in Networking i do know what i can do to help but i would enjoy helping
Love Duel Monsters Genesis, i'm trying to make my own game for Cardfight!! Vanguard, but i'm not sure how to add the gaming part to it, with all the cards yet, field and deck editor use yet. By any chance that you can give me some tips as to how or have a link to a form here for such programing?
Chief administrator asking you give me Orichalcos stone at the first sevrere
I would like to donate to the server so i could get some items and stuff. i am really good at monitoring and playing fair. you can ask people on garrys mod at www.armastttserver.com
or search armageddon on steam. also, i am very proficent in the rules of yugioh and i would play fair. and i was thinking about donating 30$ to the server for like gm or super gm. maybe 45$
How do i Turbo Duel i want to Turbo duel
Whats it take to get your own DMG server? I've got a Yugioh RP game up and need a verb duel system to use, DMG seems like the perfect fit.
When I try connecting to the main server it keeps saying connection fail, do you know why?
Every server I try to join It loads then Says Connection Failed It does then all the time every time I try to play the Game it will say Connection Failed? does anyone know how to fix this?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5