Hi every one,i am new in here i found this game and i am realy interesed in to start playing it, but i have some problems that it doest download, it opens yellow windov on screan and in option it says connection failed, can some one tell
me what could i do to get it
on? Sorry for my english
Download the LATEST version(beta or w/e) of byond.
um why i can't get in DMG everytime i try to join it automatic do connection fail and i did this 10 times...
yea me too :(
Uhm sorry to reply on this but I got IP banned from DMG? honestly I got banned because I was asking how to change my appearance, and no-one responded so i spammed it up a little so then maybe someone would notice. Of course instead of answering nicly they IP banned me without warning? Thats obsurd. My name's Twix13? Can you honestly unban my IP? Im trying to learn how to play and I got my WHOLE IP banned from asking a question. honestly, just wow, just wow
Uhm sorry to reply on this but I got IP banned from DMG? honestly I got banned because I was asking how to change my appearance, and no-one responded so i spammed it up a little so then maybe someone would notice. Of course instead of answering nicly they IP banned me without warning? Thats obsurd. My name's Twix13? Can you honestly unban my IP? Im trying to learn how to play and I got my WHOLE IP banned from asking a question. honestly, just wow, just wow
Sorry that I responded on this and all those before but my friend ikickbabys56 got banned from doing this as well.. Please notify us Twix13 and ikickbabys56 on how you can unban our IP and talk to us. This is really ridiculous. Im really mad. This is unbelieveable. Whoever was in DMG first server banned us. Theyre unbelievably immature for banning us for asking a question..
could please fix the errata on shooting quasar dragon you have peo ple on the server saying there using ocg effects and its some what getting annoying
Hello im working on a game and need an extra coder, would you like to help?
Help, i want to play DMG but everytime i open it up, it just says: Looking for save file
Play records. and then connection failed

and I have never played it before!!! I even use the one wil the least players in it, PLeASE hELP
Green Mario wrote:
Hello im working on a game and need an extra coder, would you like to help?

um... never gonna happen probably

Eternal duelist soul yur game DMG is awsome and i wich yu good luck whit yur game and keep going ^^
hey DMG is awsome but can yu tell me were i can find v.484 or v.485 plz everytime i see yur awsome game on screenshot and on youtube i wanna play it so so much and i promise i will not disepoint yu not be a jackass or a dum shit that is rud to people ^^
when i search devolper/forum i wich is the theme that i can find v.484 or v.485 thnx
good luck whit yur games buddy cya =)
and Eternal i use a Sin deck so i will not disepiont yu ok
^^
hey i got banned for no reason at all by incinerator can you unban me please?
hey i cant get into the server because I dnt have the password
have fun when konami comes i reported to konami cause the game is complete bull have fun
Jordan201 wrote:
have fun when konami comes i reported to konami cause the game is complete bull have fun

We don't care about idle threats, sorry. In fact, UD won't even read your comment because he doesn't get on this page. The game has been "reported" by babies several times but action is yet to be taken by KONAMI. So good luck with your "revenge." Meanwhile if you ever smarten up, come talk to me about gaining reentry to the game. But don't bring that "IMMA REPORT U" bullshit, because blackmail has never been something I tolerate.
Umm.. I know this isn't a big deal but all of a sudden I can't view player profiles.. I don't know whats wrong.. Help?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5