Whoever you want to buy a membership for? If you have people in mind you probably ought to talk to them, and figure out who is "worthy" of the charitable donation. that or flip a few coins, play rock paper scissors against yourself, something. Asking advice usually gets a bunch of people asking for it for themselves, nothing wrong with that, but personally I wouldn't get it for someone like that.
Genza i'v bought more than 300 memberships. they have been for who i think worthy now currently everyone i know/like from the byond community who are still active on byond have memberships that i know of.

T_T
Teka123 wrote:
Genza i'v bought more than 300 memberships. they have been for who i think worthy now currently everyone i know/like from the byond community who are still active on byond have memberships that i know of.

T_T
Im not dead... Jittai.
@Kingstone99

Lol Kingstone :D i saw a post the other day on someones site who mentioned benefactor positions, i thought you were going to get back into the top 10 lol :O
and i have these 3 to consider.

Jittai
Zewo
DestinyHeroEndDragoon
Teka123 wrote:

T_T

Wow, 300? That'd take me like 10 years to get o.o

Kaimana wrote:
Wow, 300? That'd take me like 10 years to get o.o

Lol, it took Teka that long too. :P

But I agree with KP, host a contest like GIAD, and like give out membership's through there, or even hire some developer's so they create a decent game, and that can bring in a wider community of players, some who are willing to pay.

Lol haha yeah i'v been here for 10 years and i have done 300+ memberships so yeah u hit that nail on the head kaimana :), lol and qubic yeah :)
I agree with Quibic and KP in some way but hosting a contest can make people participate but can also make people go away. Say if I could program but couldn't make pixel art, so I get disappointed and don't join. Also I think a person with 150+ days of membership left shouldn't get to participate, it'd be kind of unfair to the people without a membership.
I'll pass you when I win the lottery and I just donate 10 grand straight to BYOND. >:D
Liam Howe wrote:
I'll pass you when I win the lottery and I just donate 10 grand straight to BYOND. >:D

Orly
Teka123 wrote:
@Kingstone99

Lol Kingstone :D i saw a post the other day on someones site who mentioned benefactor positions, i thought you were going to get back into the top 10 lol :O
and i have these 3 to consider.

Jittai
Zewo
DestinyHeroEndDragoon

I will.. Just Sprint Is charging me an 11,000 Dollar bill for a movie download that I don't recall doing
Liam Howe wrote:

That's my dream, to pass Teka, currently only bought one membership. :(
I'm up to 16 lol.
I have less than a year left but i would like to have another year on my membership.
-Duke Nukem voice-I think I deserve one because I own a rip. YEAH!(This was mainly just about being a pointless comment.)
Me? :3
My good friend Jordan11 needs one. So we can post screenshots of Live Action :D.

EDIT: He has one.......I would like one to post updates and screenshots of Live Action on my page :D
The amazing Teka strikes again!

+Yea!
Teka123 wrote:
Well heres all i'm doing for a while now. :)

Jittai
Zewo
DestinyHeroEndDragoon
Masqurade
Youngj52032
DestinyHeroEndDragoon
Furiizaa

Why does DestinyHeroEndDragon get 2? and also D*:
;)
Page: 1 2 3 4