COME TO CHAT TEKA
Kaimana wrote:
Teka123 wrote:
Genza i'v bought more than 300 memberships. they have been for who i think worthy now currently everyone i know/like from the byond community who are still active on byond have memberships that i know of.

T_T

Wow, 300? That'd take me like 10 years to get o.o

Eh? Well then I guess just randomly choose someone? I dunno. Hell, I'll put myself in the running, though truthfully I could care less.

Thanks Teka I really did not expect to wake up and see that I'm a member so yeah thanks a lot and I will try to pay you back if I can.
Thanks for the membership
Ay yo Teka. It's Itachi real lol I was wondering if you could restore my membership plz If you do thanz you make home boi XD
I also am the co-owner of Dragonball Z Heroes Reborn. Been admin countless times in multible dragonballs games. You don't have to restore it if ya don't feel like it.
Can we kill him? :3
Thanks again for the membership :}
Thank you, Teka. I really appreciate it bud!
Hey Teka. You recently bought a membership for the key Atriculo. That was my key which the original owner Smoosh gave to cyberlord which cberlord gave to me in return for a membership i bought him. And now smoosh and Cyber are enemys and such and smoosh took the key back and all that and now i am on this key. Could you maybe transfer the membership to this account if it isn't much trouble. I tried commenting this on the account but Smoosh deleted all the comments for a reason i dont know..so yeah please transfer. And thanks for buying it in the first place!
i think Tac should get a membership
Lige wrote:
I'm going to be selfish and suggest myself. No specific reason, just being selfish.

I second this =]
MDC wrote:
Lige wrote:
I'm going to be selfish and suggest myself. No specific reason, just being selfish.

I second this =]

MDC...you probably have like 5 years more worth of membership.

Kaimana wrote:
MDC wrote:
Lige wrote:

I second this =]

I have about a year and a half lol and I was talking about renewing Lige's membership. XD

MDC wrote:
Kaimana wrote:
MDC wrote:
Lige wrote:

I second this =]

I have about a year and a half lol and I was talking about renewing Lige's membership. XD

Ah..:(
Flyne, for being such a good 24/7 host, I reckon she outta get a reward for all shes done to help me out with my games, also I'd like to nominate Choryong for striving his best to make games and help out others that he can. Both of these people have done alot for me and been a big influence over the year that I've been a BYOND member.
Also, Teka123, We love ya! ;D
how about the-shringan-master-itachi,hes been working very hard on his game lately and i really think he deserves it
Page: 1 2 3 4