Deadly Waters

by Officer Falcon
Deadly Waters
A lone submarine deep in enemy territory. Do what you can to survive.
ID:1027110

Keywords: 15, deadly, version, waters
The dedicated server version (with add/remove admin commands and banning built right into the game) is now available for download. The game can be configured with admins.txt (my admins are already given permission, but you can add/remove as you'd like) and settings.txt to autostart the game. Have fun! Version 15 includes officer training for people over 2000 experience.
Hey Justin,

I was trying to get this up and running on my dedicated box, only to find that I get 'Connection Closed' every time I start trying to host. I've tested this on both my computer and my dedicated server and receive the same results.

-Snipe
Oh, damn! I know exactly what is wrong. I was testing something and left in something. I should upload a new build anyway, it has a few bug fixes.

EDIT: The new version is up, just download it again!
Nice! Let's hope this starts to gather more attention!
Thanks, CC!
Nicely done... I will "try" to figure out if I can get an internet connection on my desktop (place where im at atm only has wifi and my desktop doesnt have a wifi adapter)

but yea, glad to see you are still working on this old relic
I provided a link to the Deadly Waters' forum. Please do not use the BYOND forum. And old relic? EDIT: I suppose so, yeah. It's been around a long time.
Version 16 is now available for download. You can view the updates from this thread, starting from this post: http://z13.invisionfree.com/Deadly_Waters/ index.php?showtopic=51&view=findpost&p=22022847