Acid Rain

by Lethal Dragon
Acid Rain
Dodge gigantic drops of pure acid rain! Or suffer the same fate as unlucky bacteria...
ID:102716

Gameplay:

An extremely fun game with a 24/7 no lag server. It would be 10/10 but, the interface made me puke. it's colors were not the worlds greatest, and instead of sinking the elements, it used bars. BARS! the interface is however, somewhat user friendly, the in-game things are in one tab, the out of game things like music(lots of music, including some hilarious selections), and icon editing (out of game)in a few different tabs. There are no bugs as far as I have seen. 9/10, the interface is a little overloaded.

Presentation:

2 words, ****ing ugly. the interface was ugly, the graphics are stickmen and color changeing blobs. However, when you are in the zone, you don't care. the stickmen can be swapped out with your own icon, but the rain still makes you cry. 1/10 because you can swap out the stickmen.

Originality:

I've seen other games where you dodge stuff falling out of the sky, but none that required such skill and timing. I've seen several games like it on agame.com and addictinggames.com, so not much new beyond the social factor.

Overall:

An addictive, fun, social, and deadly game.

P.S.

my highscore is 3927, think you can beat it?

P.P.S.

sorry for the short review, there's not much to the game