xD i want to play Despair! D:
Kevin208 wrote:
xD i want to play Despair! D:

:)
WHENS DESPAIR GOING TO BE DONE LOL?
Rockeyx2 wrote:
WHENS DESPAIR GOING TO BE DONE LOL?

I'm trying to get it up for public testing ASAP but thats gonna take some time
So, I'm posting here because I've never really posted on someone's site before, and this was the only place I could do it. **P.S, this post has nothing to do with this game, but another game that you made a long, long time ago**

So, basically, what happened to Dragonball Never Ending Sagas? I've played it before, and it seems pretty good. Maybe a few glitches here and there, but if worked on, it could be great. It'd be cool if you and XEntertainment can work on it again. Although, I'm not asking you for that. What I'm asking for is: Would you be able to fix the download link so that I could play it with a few friends of mine or something (referencing the game thats under XEntertainment) :P
Ultimsharingan wrote:
So, I'm posting here because I've never really posted on someone's site before, and this was the only place I could do it. **P.S, this post has nothing to do with this game, but another game that you made a long, long time ago**

So, basically, what happened to Dragonball Never Ending Sagas? I've played it before, and it seems pretty good. Maybe a few glitches here and there, but if worked on, it could be great. It'd be cool if you and XEntertainment can work on it again. Although, I'm not asking you for that. What I'm asking for is: Would you be able to fix the download link so that I could play it with a few friends of mine or something (referencing the game thats under XEntertainment) :P

Well I've no plans on working on it anytime soon but ahh the download link

http://files.byondhome.com/Sphinxe1/Sphinxe1.DBZNES.zip

Alright, thanks :). Also,idk if you know, but there is a game called "Naruto: Evolution" out. I looked at your Naruto game, and they ripped everything off of it "including the amazing graphics" and claim that it is original. You may want to like, destroy them. Rofl.
Ultimsharingan wrote:
Alright, thanks :). Also,idk if you know, but there is a game called "Naruto: Evolution" out. I looked at your Naruto game, and they ripped everything off of it "including the amazing graphics" and claim that it is original. You may want to like, destroy them. Rofl.

Nah dont worry about that
wow so you actually make music on FL studio like me! pretty nice if you ever wanna make a song with me hit me up on my page ;)