ID:102803

Well what I want to ask here is how in the world do you watch 200 and 201 online? They have been banned from airing on air (comedy central). I was wondering if there was a way to watch these two episodes online. I tried the website where they have every full episode of south park but they cannot play it on their site, its just those two episodes.

So if anyone can link me or tell me how you can see South Park episodes 200 and 201 (they are called that as well) that would be great. And thank you in advance!
http://www.icefilms.info/tv/series/1/188

Episode 200 and 201 are near the bottom of the list, naturally.
It doesn't work :\
You need to download the DivX web player, and install Greasmonkey as well as this script.

It may seem like a lot of work just to watch a clip, so here are links to both episodes [200 201], but I highly recommend following my instructions since IceFilms is a great site and it's where I watch all my shows/movies.

Edit: Make sure you don't upgrade the DivX web player since there are some compatibility issues with IceFilms.
Bah I saw these two on TV when they aired on Comedy Central months ago. I was hoping for interesting episodes.
south park is gay noe veen funny
South park is possibly the best show ever, you're just a sad little faggot.