ID:102857

YAWN! Man, its just one of those mornings. Anyways, I'm back, for those who didnt know. I had a little mishap; my computer got stolen, but is all good. I'm enroll in the art institute now, trying to make career out of this. People tell me I need to get use to typing, writing, and socializing. So ok, I can do that..... lol

Took a project the other day...well not a project project, but I decided to work with Slic3y on his up and coming RPG Solista. He saids he doesnt have a plan, just ideas, and it's orginal game. He wants some buildings and did really specify on there make, just something to play with. Hmmm Ok! It's RPG and it has an Old English fell to it, so he'll need a log cabin, I'm sure, for the a start point. The tress and grass need changing to, but lets start with just the log cabin to keep from getting to overwhelmed. I'll see what time I'll have after.

My homework assignment for Drawing and perspective class was freehand drawing, in pencil, a cityscape. Probley trying to see who needs work in his class. I better do an awesome job, make sure I'm notice, also to see where I stand in skill amongst my classmates. Dont know what city to draw yet, I'll find one online and look for a log cabin.