Etsukurenay wrote:
Dont listen to Aeon,he hates me,Actually i've changed the pallete of the tree and the structure,and for the getsuga tenshou,Aeon,everytime you say anything bad about me you make me laugh,srsly,go get life.
I didnt edited any zane's work(yes took pallete for the tree,im srry)and the getsuga tenshou was made by me,i cant believe you dont notice that its completely different,plus i made it with the colaboration of Albro(wich saw the development of it),since when we talk about Boa,didnt you said you took some of his work and edited it or changed pallete?u said it,who are you calling ripper dude?maybe you have been more time here than me and thats why you are ''Famous''(i dont really consider you famous).But you are nothing for me and you dont deserve that i write anything more here.

First off dont spout non-sense three weeks ago me and zane invited you to a convo to tell you to stop ripping his work, the reason it makes you laugh is because your in denial and trying to lie to everyone when they can perfectly see you have no skills of your own and you only steal artwork, and worst of all Chris(Albro1) doesn't see it so hes going to be marauded and criticized due to your inability to do original work. And for the record show me where i said i took zane's work i would love to see you make a fake chat log or say you cant find it like you said Zane gave you permission to use his stuff and then couldn't find the chat log.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1262/etsuzane.png <-- for people who cant see obvious ripping/editing.

Moral of the story is people, don't be like etsukurenay, learn to grow and advance your skills instead of just rip and edit or change a few shapes or colors, if you need help learning pixel art go TO Pixel Art Society, yea they troll a bit but they do help people.

P.S. I'm not famous people that claim that are fanboy's and i cant help that.
Aeon,you really dnt deserve i still continue this discussion
Etsukurenay wrote:

English please
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Etsukurenay wrote:

English please

your mom
Being inspired by someone's art is good, but following the concept ' Bad artists copy, good artists steal ' is even better ;)

J/k.. Estu san try something original next time.
Page: 1 2 3