ID:102988

I went to work an hour ago because I was scheduled for this night a few days ago.. Unknown to me, they revised the schedules and I'm not scheduled. I slept most of the day to be rested for my 3rd shift job. So here I am awake... wide awake. Whoever wants to make a game tonight, reply here. I want to make a small project.. sort of like a GiaN (Game in a Night). I'm down for something like a Deathmatch game, or what have you. I have a base done, so now all that is needed is a simple idea and I'll be off to pixeling like I'm on crack.

Zxcvdnm gave me an idea to do a super hero themed deathmatch game, with the ability to create power templates, and make a costume designer to have a super unique hero/villain. Then we could have a simple lobby system, a few maps. Support matches up to 6 players which could be... 1v1v1v1v1v1, 2v2v2, or 3v3. Could even have a "Juggernaught" game mode where one person is strong as hell, and the other 5 must take him out.

I have more ideas but if you're interested, get at me ASAP! I need a Programmer to assist me, while I can handle all of the pixel art. The interface will be custom as well, so I'll be working on ideas for it's design with whoever is interested in helping. Thanks and get at me!!!

- -- -- - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -

UPDATE: The games development is underway! Be sure to check back in a few hours for some screens as we get things done! Might need a tester or two as well for later... when we test 2v2 and such. First two to reply get the positions, if interested!
Lige wrote:
I'd help if I wasn't already staying up to pick up todays slack =/

I hope someone helps you out though =] Small projects tend to be pretty addictive.

Thanks man. Same to you. I figure this is the only way I'll ever get something done on BYOND.. is if it's worked on straight through. Who knows... it could turn into something major.
I dunno...A small DB RTS game with a twist would be cool.
PerfectGoku wrote:
I dunno...A small DB RTS game with a twist would be cool.

Meh, maybe. This idea however... has me psyched.
BUMP - updated entry at the bottom.
Meh would be interested if my net wasn't being such an ass every 6:40 PM Till 6:40 AM D:
I look forward to checking it out. Good luck!
I'll help with testing ^_^
I have a deathmatch game which could use some pixel art.
I'm already working on this though.
You jawst jealous awf mai lo0bby seestim.
good luck. :)