ID:103117

Well i was wondering if the the blue book was still for sale. If so where may i find it? I was to young to get it back then.

Also is there a way to view all the old hubs and games back from the start of byond + i mean besides the web archive site.

Also i would like it if the hubs came back i had alot of games i used to host and play back then that still would be fun today i know the creators left byond for good but they still had some decent games back then

if its possible can anyone help me or contact tom i would gladly pay for the host files of old games <333
Calus CoRPS wrote:
Blue Book

Old Hubs

so its official your the greatest person alive <3
I'm not sure if the offer is still valid, but Tom mentioned that 'If you send a message to support with your address and paypal $5 to [email protected] (for shipping), I'll send you an old one. USA only though'.

BYOND would lack the legal means of selling copyrighted content (old games) they do not own and I'd like to believe that despite of the behaviour on most the community here, at least they would abide to law. What could happen though is that some other friendly BYOND member has the files available and wants to send them to you. If that's the case, you might want to mention what you're after.
You have to contact Tom through:

http://www.byond.com/members/?command=contact

Just have your title be like: @ Tom, Blue Book. You will have to pay through paypal.
Just as a side note: I am fairly sure he gets the point. The link I provided him in my previous posts essentially displayed the same message that has been repeated in the last two posts. ;)
Calus CoRPS wrote:
link

Ugh. Sorry, I missed it being a link due to the bad CSS formatting it just like plain text :/