If you people have read it , it even explains chains and activations (AKA - AUTO DUELING). =/
oh lol i knew that (Skipped over that part) well sweetness :D im happy and really exited to play i been waiting for about 7months lol
Zc320139 wrote:
oh lol i knew that (Skipped over that part) well sweetness :D im happy and really exited to play i been waiting for about 7months lol

I know right :) , This game kicked ass.
glad it's almost up! :D.. CAN'T WAIT!!!! all i hope is that my dial up will still be able to come through and not lag :) lol....TY FOR ALL THE PROGRESS AND GIVING US UPDATES!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU KAJIKA!! *screams like a crazy girl fan*...you being nice like this calls for me to start stalking you again ;)
Gyronova13 wrote:
glad it's almost up! :D.. CAN'T WAIT!!!! all i hope is that my dial up will still be able to come through and not lag :) lol....TY FOR ALL THE PROGRESS AND GIVING US UPDATES!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU KAJIKA!! *screams like a crazy girl fan*...you being nice like this calls for me to start stalking you again ;)

Sorry , he's already got a stalker ;3
Although I never liked the term "automated" it will play like it used to, you click a card and it shows possible actions. It will also annoy you with chain requests, I'll be adding a toggle switch to ignore them.

Duelist Kingdom is kind of at the end of the list, it will happen after everything else is working.

Haven't decided how the God cards etc are going to work. It's safe to say they won't exist for the first few versions at least.

It should work on dial-up although the download size has gone up quite a bit due to higher resolution graphics.

I enabled the member page forums a while ago but I need to format it properly before it's really usable.

Sorry for the lack of information at the moment.
Kajika wrote:
Although I never liked the term "automated" it will play like it used to, you click a card and it shows possible actions. It will also annoy you with chain requests, I'll be adding a toggle switch to ignore them.

Duelist Kingdom is kind of at the end of the list, it will happen after everything else is working.

Haven't decided how the God cards etc are going to work. It's safe to say they won't exist for the first few versions at least.

It should work on dial-up although the download size has gone up quite a bit due to higher resolution graphics.

I enabled the member page forums a while ago but I need to format it properly before it's really usable.

Sorry for the lack of information at the moment.

Have you ever thought of adding just the 3 God cards , we're people have to battle over them?
Considering the nature of the game, around 30-40 regular players joining at different times, it might not be a good idea. More often than not a God Card just won't exist while someone is on holiday or just not on at the same time. Limits and restrictions could be applied but it just gets more and more complicated.

A limited God Card system would be more fitting for a single day tournament like Duelist Kingdom.
Kajika wrote:
Considering the nature of the game, around 30-40 regular players joining at different times, it might not be a good idea. More often than not a God Card just won't exist while someone is on holiday or just not on at the same time. Limits and restrictions could be applied but it just gets more and more complicated.

A limited God Card system would be more fitting for a single day tournament like Duelist Kingdom.

Ok , :) Thank you.
Hey Kajika when should the game be up and going so we can start playing it ? And are there going to be Synochro monsters ? and Gx cards? Oh and can we host the game again like we used to a long time ago?
GX & 5D are retarted and so are the Synchro monsters. =/
I say keep it original :P
For various reasons players will not be able to host their own servers. We did this for a few years and it caused more trouble than benefits.

Cards from GX will probably be added, although it won't be themed around that series. There are no plans for Synchro cards at this time.
Kozuma3 wrote:
GX & 5D are retarted and so are the Synchro monsters. =/

You say that because you will lose if you duel against it

So when can we see this game up and running?
I want to be able to customize my deck on D-M-O! Can you do that?
I'm not sure when we'll have it up and running. My computer access is a bit limited this month, but hopefully soon.

You will be able to customize and make your own deck but not in the early versions. I'll be adding the deck editor fairly early but not right away.
Thx Kajika for the update, i'm just really exited to be playing the game. so could you just let people host it until its actully past the alpha stage.
Kajika:
For various reasons players will not be able to host their own servers. We did this for a few years and it caused more trouble than benefits.
so is the game going to be up and running tonight?
Page: 1 2 3