1. Two of God's cards come out as fully playable monsters and you can add them. Have been quite severely weakened against their originals so I do not see the point in them any of their limit.

2. Here are more a matter for those who write in order not to give Synchro because they are too strong and a series of five D's are horrible.
If Synchro cards will be available to all and Kajika will also add cards protect against them I do not see anything wrong in them. Previous series also had a card which can be regarded as something too strong (see-Chaos Monsters). Additionally, I see no point in sharing cards for those with YGO, YGO YGO GX and 5D's. Card Game is not animated television series and need to be able to separate them.

3.Kajika, best if you add a card from all three series. Like I said synchro monsters is not a nightmare, and really very easy to stop them blocking Cards eg special summoning (see-Jowgen the Spiritualist, Raioh.)I am counting on the fact that the game will appear Duel Terminal cards with the nonsense that sharing does not have anything to do.

(Sry for My English but i use Translator)
when will be ready?
WOW ! exitement that all we hv....and thank u very much for this great game. and is there any plan of voice chat whilie dueling...using any other application or something??
How do I download the game?
You don't
L4YT0N wrote:

no need to download dude just play it using byond....
I can't wait for this to be up. I love this game, but I haven't played it in a year or so.
I think it will take time to add card from both three series since they are not just picture like the manual Yu-gi-oh games this, the card in DMO has been programmed and to programmed card and test it out and find a bug is not easy and take lots of time
your game came back for 5mins but then went off again.
well the 7th of october was a good while back so was a week or a few days from that so whats the story now
Read PrideGreeds comment... Be patient.
START!!!!
Hurry up and put the game back up.
My god people, calm down, it's a game. You'll survive until it comes back.
Hurry up and put the game back up.
Page: 1 2 3