Tron: Byond the Flash

by Ssj7Pharaoh
TRon: Byond the Flash is recreation of the original 2D game "Tron" with a few additional perks. Only created for the strong heartened Tron fans and people who come to enjoy the game. At the moment TBF is still in its 1st phase (was just made 2 days ago).
ID:1032431

We do not own or sale any merchandise dealing with Tron, Walt Disney Pictures, or Lisberger Studios. All ideas, story bases, and claim of similar content goes to the original creators of "Tron".
This is only a fan based game from the original series and game creation.
Me likey!
It looks like that because it was just made 2 days ago >.> without many resources towards any kind of game, what would you expect?
As an avid Tron fan, I feel disappointed by this.. The light cycles are functional, but they are not properly functional or represented. If you meant for this to be based off of the 2D Arcade game, I suggest you go back and play it again.

Even if it was just made 2 days ago, we should expect to see some sign of work put into it before creating a hub, not just a few hours.

Study up on Tron a bit more then add some content.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
Thanks for your input, we have better resources coming up for the game but as for the moment were trying to conjure up a better way to put more aspect into it from the movie also. Adding a type of playing mode to where you can go against other players in battle using a disk, and that also includes adding a better icon for the cycle as well a base icon for male and female users.
The playing mode you are asking for exists in the arcade game Discs of Tron I believe.
2 Hours for the Game, the hub was put up in seconds. Read more careful :/
you should definitely but some time investments into a designer for this.