Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
THE HUB RETURNS IN ALL ITS GLORY. Let's get a 5 man party and take out the shogun HE THINKS HE'S SAFE AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME

I summon Sudzzuds, Seferiel, Joram, Sonder

with special guest star D4RK3 54B3R

featuring: Diclonius the sage, Vhanlir the dragoon

and vocals by the T brothers TickyTackToes, TikTik.

DISCLAIMER: MAY ENCOUNTER ACOLYTES WHO TOTALLY THINK THEY TOOK THAT KNIGHT CARD LAST WAVE.

P.S.: turnips
Now we just need a good, regular host..
I can host, but not 24/7 sadly lol.
Damn Altrez, leaving me out of the shoutouts :<
AND DJ COOLMAN1250 ON THE TURNTABLES
NO MENTION FOR ME OMG IM THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON EVER
jk.
Someone called me to host 24/7, so here I am. Please enjoy the game. ^^
Thank you very much Shaymin, looking forward to playing on your server.
I am relieved from my hosting duties! :D
Well, atleast for now....
Sorry, my internet died because of a storm. I'm back
*Hosting under key: Shinx1
My server has gone back up and whatever problem it was having has resolved itself. If there's ever an issue with the server [lag, can't connect, etc] feel free to page me. Now tell the world that Casual Quest is amazing and they should play it. :P
*sigh* I miss when Iain was humble. :< My, how four years can change a guy.
What are you even talking about?
It's true, four years has changed a lot in my life. Four years ago I was just about to tell my family and 'friends', a large tribe of intense Catholics, and I was an Atheist and had been for years. Once I was out of the closet, my depression went away, and I started to live life on my own terms and in line with my own beliefs and values. Now I'm living in a different city, have friends of my own, and am trying to find a way to support myself without supporting those power structures I believe are harming others.

I've changed a lot, but I don't see how my humility has changed. Unless you mean my willingness to give away my work for free? I'm not a teenager anymore. I only have so much time and energy in a day, whatever I focus on has to be the thing that allows me to eat and pay rent.
guys I just realized Coolman made that comment on april 1st
WooOOooOooOah gotcha honkhonk circus noises
It's about time someone noticed. :)
We so slow....

BTW, if you want another gameplay footage, http://youtu.be/SflJIComwnc. A pure 1-210 run broadcast at 1x speed.
Hearing you giggle at the end is my favourite part. :P
Ok, you got me.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10