Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:1035271

Creating this topic to answer questions about the 7.0 update that is being released today!
And announcing that PWO RP is finally back up! :D

Here is the list of changes

Update 7.0.0(31/10/12)

*Back from Downtime!.
*Added Victory Road. Simple, get all badges and you will be able to get into the plateau, where happens alot of events including the league.
*Fuchsia city added. This includes the gyms and poison arena!.
*Safari added Safari Owner can recruit workers, Workers helps to place rare pokemons in the safari and take care of them, to keep them alive and reproducing, and helps to sell safari entrace packs to sustain the Safari!.
*Added two new Poison moves, and Added the poison Arena. There are a few secret tips on learning Poison as a dual type pokemon, try to find out :P.
*Nerfed Rare Starter pokemons and Gyarados.
*Added back the usual way to start your adventure by talking with an NPC. The Professor and scientists roles are still in, but works side by side with the NPCs, Not every city will have a professor now, it depends on the wipe, and getting a starter pokemon by RPing with a professor gives you a starting RPP boost.

And theres alot more!
Feel free to ask questions here \o\ and lets play!
Like my second BYOND game played still exist? Fuck it, yolo! FAVD

Edit: Wait that was pokemon RP reborn, nvm. smh
Vai ter a versão em português tb?
Lol RP reborn was cool xD

E por agora nao
So Like My File Totally Jus Got Corrupted . . . . . I was training *& it brought me to sttart screen . . i relog & im invisable seeing the whole map. 250 IC infos & 1 Bagde, along with tons of my RP . . Gone . . . I'm horribly tight & now i have to start -ALL- over
how to be born in pallet
Uma versão em portugues seria muito trabalho DoDo_revolux, ir em um servidor de Português no BYOND ...
como baixa o jogo??