Kajika wrote:
Looks like we may be ready this weekend if all continues to go as well as it has been today.

sounds good :D
How much was it costing you to keep the website up? Lufika that is.
I'm not sure on the exact amount off the top of my head, it was about $15-20 a month I believe.

Earthbound Immortals and Crystal Beasts may make it in later, I really couldn't say at this point. I'm not too familiar with those archetypes but it's possible they'll make it in eventually.

Just to keep everyone up to date, looks like the server is working okay, although having some trouble getting MySQL to work. I've sent in a support ticket, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

I've used the extra few days to do pointless things such as adding animations and overall making things prettier. I could be adding cards but I'd rather not do anything significant until we've had some decent player testing.

Initial deck is a Yugi themed deck, you won't be able to select another at first. Once some of the basic mechanics are well tested and the bugs ironed out, I'll slowly release cards and fancy up basic dueling stuff.
so mabye we can start donating to you for the server to be up and running i mean like 5$ from every person would be really great, and today is Saturday and will the game be up tonight ? your game is B.A!!
Page: 1 2 3