Pokémon Mystery

by Jimmy889
Pokémon Mystery
New Pokémon game,coming soon.
ID:103618

Information:
A trainers game with currently starters; Bulbasaur,Charmander,Squirtle,and Pikachu.
Others will be available soon in the game,And adding Trade & PC to the game.
To battle against wild Pokémon you must press A to attack.

Current Version:
Version (0.5)

Player Rules:
These rules and punishments may change soon so keep watch for rule changes.
1.Do not curse or use inappropriate coments and names. This includes your character name and your Pokémon's name.
(Punishment: 1st time warning,2nd time boot, 3rd time depends on how offensively was the rule broken.)

2.Do not advertise other games. Youtube is allowed.
(Punishment: 1st time mute for 5 minutes, 2nd time boot, 3rd time is ban for 3 days.)

3.If you do not like the game don't play it. We do not appreciate comments like "This game sucks!". If you would like to make a suggestion for the game or point out a bug or error, please tell us respectfully. We would really appreciate it.
(Punishment: 1st time mute for 5 minutes, 2nd time boot, 3rd time ban for 3 days.)

GM/Admin Rules:
1. Follow the player rules.
(Punishment: 1st time warning, 2nd time deranked GM/Admin privalages, 3rd time temporary GM/Admin loss, 4th time possible permenent loss of GM/Admin.)

2. Do not abuse GM/Admin verbs.
(Punishment: 1st time warning, 2nd time demoted GM/Admin privalages, 3rd time temporary GM/Admin loss, 4th time possible permanent loss of GM/Admin.)

Credits:
Nobody available for now.

Current Team Staff:
Owner/Pixel Artist/Mapper/Programmer/Hub Maker: Vexan(Jimmy889)
Host:Demaris Lewis(Demaris Lewis)

Comming Soon
Looking forward to playing it it Looks original and great :D.
Ikomo wrote:
Looking forward to playing it it Looks original and great :D.

Thanks,their will be a lot more things coming soon into the game.
Looks kewl & Is Fun. :)
Awesome Lol But Gets Quiet Sometimes
Great job, Jimmy.
However on the HUB at the bottom you have:
"Copyright © 2010-2011."

You don't hae the game copyrighted and if you don't want to take the (unlikely) chance of getting sued, I would make sure you add a disclaimer to state that "Pokemon and it's copyrighted materials are owned by Nintendo/GAME_FREAK Inc. and do not take any claim to said materials."

Just a thought, but keep it up! [:
Can u play it already??
Not yet,we working on a update.
it looks pretty similar to the pokemon shadow od darkness???<_<
no.
well when is the update ending?ive heard it already has more than a week on it.
Well,i'm trying to finish adding all pokemon.
well im looking foward too play this game i really like alot pokemon games the only problem thier al RPG's and i really hate that -_- how about the attack are they getting add in this update?
Oh yeah!I forgotten to add Attacks,I think I need a iconner to help me make attack icons.
lol Jimmy ill tell you the same thing i sayed in the comments of PSD...right now both PSD and PM are the same game if you played both like me instead of making 2 games that itll end being the same thing if i were you ill make ally of the owners of PSD and together make ONE singel game of pokemon..times hhas passed and ive notised that both games will end in a same thing...but...together i see the BEST POKEMON ONLINE GAME EVER!!!! you should think about im saying and trust me if every thing goes rigth itll be awesome
This looks like a very similar game of PSD but i think i'll try this one because on PSD when i dont save correctly i lose all of my pkmn or the hard earned training i put in....is there a auto save in this
when is some1 going to host this?
The host is away for awhile,I might recreate the source...This game be returned in February 20th
That's awesome because Feb. 20th is my birthday. [:
Cool.
Page: 1 2 3