Resident Evil Alpha

by Fluidfire
Resident Evil Alpha
The long-awaited sequel to Resident Evil: Omega
ID:103641

The sequel to Omega, built on the old REO2 release and with add-ons from the released Biohazard source from Rushnut.

*Version 2.0.1 is ONLINE NOW!!!
=============
PVP
=============
=============
Over 100 Diverse Maps
=============
=============
Reliable and Fair Admin Staff
=============
=============
Great Community
=============
=============
Time Period Clarification
=============
=============
Perks, Radio, AND Radar systems
=============
=============
Medals!!!
=============

Alpha takes place in a time period before Omega. Omega was taking place around 30 years after the first outbreak. Alpha is taking place around 10 years after the first outbreak. Sequels do not necessarily have to take place after the first ones main storyline.
Shell Hosting FTW
You're naming is bass-aackwards :p.. The word "Alpha" is latin for beginning; and "Omega" is latin for "the end". ;)

Religious link for proof!

http://www.answers.com/topic/alpha-and-omega
Ss4toby wrote:
You're naming is bass-aackwards :p.. The word "Alpha" is latin for beginning; and "Omega" is latin for "the end". ;)

Religious link for proof!

http://www.answers.com/topic/alpha-and-omega

I know, revelation 21:6. Don't worry, I forgot to post a time period clarification. I wanted Alpha to take place before Omega's time period for that exact reason. Refer to the hub's description for more information.
some one needs to host the game
The Hosting files are offline , if anyone , even i have it , may host ... but we need the hosting files !!!
why doent anyone host
Uploading Host files now. I don't know what happened to my ded host. So that position is now open if anyone wants it.
i dont know how to host O.O
I just got a host. Keep in mind. We are trying hard to get the game back in power.
I'm going to be updating frequently, so bear with me.
oi
hi fludfire..We tell you something..We Want 30 minute game and not bug map please repair this
These is a good game i would like to thank everyone for joining and playing Resident Evil Alpha
i thoguht of fluidfire because i was doing math and fluid ounce o.o funny :D
Do I now have a following? I think so. :D
Nathan209 wrote:

thatz so gay...
Dont hate ;D
Jamesc25 wrote:
Nathan209 wrote:

thatz so gay...

That was so daam gay
kudos