ID:103648

Keywords: artist, dawn, naruto, need, new, pixel, two
Hiya!

It is I, the not-so-famous Asellia!

Strange introductions aside, i'm looking to build NND to be even better. It's very stable now, with a steady player-base for a Roleplaying game as well.

I need two Pixel Artists.

Mob/Item/Jutsu Pixel Artist
and
Turf Pixel Artist

You see, both need a lot, so i'd like two, to get things done faster, one for each. If you're interesting, please gimme a message on my pager!

I however, can't offer any payment at the time, but when I get an income, I may be able to give a little. I'm unsure. Any help would be appreciated.
NO money no pixel art. -.-
Fuck it. We go on a date and i make you pixel art!

Then maybe we can have some sweet sex :D
I'll do some for free. Only some because I'm too lazy to do a lot. My email is [email protected]
You're making quite the name for yourself. This is what Encyclopedia Dramatica had to say about you:

Asellia
Some Nigger That owns Naruto New Dawn
A Literal Faggot That enjoys taking it up her Fatass Asshole
Fag coder of rip Bleach Last Horizon

As well as:

Asellia /Faggot/Gay Faggot/Fatass Faggot/Acne Faggot/Naruto New Faggots.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Byond

Just press Control + F and type in 'Asellia'
hi Asellia i was wondering if you be so kind to email me at [email protected] <- my n900 email address// I want to help with the game and want to know if your going to continue with it. I don't have a computer anymore so i use my phone's email server to communicate with others. If possible please send me your reply via email. thax
Hey Asellia I happen to be a fan of your Naruto roleplaying game and was wondering if you need help managing it or need a shell server to host it. My suggestion is having a wipe leader someone who basicly manages the admin team and helps the game go smoothly. This game hasn`t died, just need to be up more often in my opinion... Anyway if you need any help feel free to contact me at [email protected] Thanks and have a nice day.