what happens to this game now?
Don't give up Kajika, this game is amazing, always has been, and always will be.
GO Kajika your doing a hell good job at making the best duel game ever i belive in you keap the good work ^^
Maybe this'll leave more time for work on Mega Man now that this is almost done.
Quick question, when do you think this game will be back up?
kajika filho da puta!
lol idk if i should post this but CAN I HOST
I am missing this game so much. I never even got to try the alpha version. Oh, and from what I read on Lufia's profile page, I don't want to have to log in with Aeries on as MOD. She is no longer a MOD, right?

P.S. You did amazing work on the previous DMO and I expect no less of the version. Keep up the good the work Kajika :)

this was posted at 1:00 PM EST Ontario, Canada
It's been a month since you last posted something, any new updates to post?
Bug Bhai wrote:

If he had some, I'd sure he wouldn't hesitate to make a blog post.
it must be one pretty big update
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Bug Bhai wrote:

If he had some, I'd sure he wouldn't hesitate to make a blog post.

Did I ask you?
I haven't worked much in the last few weeks, with a game there's always so much to do.

Don't expect a huge update, I'm only part way through addressing the previous shortcomings and working on getting the base systems ready and polished.

I hope to have something back up for testing soon.
No worries Kajika, take your time. What all do you plan to have up for testing this next time around?
Completed more of the duel system, my priority is to get the base of that finished first. Nothing else matters if dueling isn't very polished.

I should put in something to keep players interested during the testing. I really need to get onto adding masses of cards as soon as possible but other things come first.
Sounds great Kajika. I like how it's coming along so far. Maybe you could recruit a few people to help you.. less of a workload, so to speak.. I may know a few people if you're interested..just let me know what you need. Btw they have deep coding experience.
YAY ITS UP OMG!! YAY IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU !! and btw i love this game
( screams) zomg its the legndary kajik can i have ur auto graph and also kep up the good work :D

btw what happened to old dmo ?
Is the game working or not?
Didn't played this for months, wana try it now but it isn't working ?
Hyackdragon wrote:
Is the game working or not?
Didn't played this for months, wana try it now but it isn't working ?

i believe you answered your own question there.

Page: 1 2 3