ID:104107

http://www.stickam.com/normlshowlive

Watch if you have any interest in Prop19.
-Votes no.

Done.
PerfectGoku wrote:
-Votes no.

Done.

Wasn't really up for discussion, but alright lol.
is it ok if i criticize this blog post? ( get it? )
EmpirezTeam wrote:
is it ok if i criticize this blog post? ( get it? )

no bro jus' gtfo cause i aint changing nothin'
I was so sad when Prop 19 failed. Ruined my day. Depressing. I don't get why this was nayed. Maybe little nerdy 12-year-olds said, "OMG A LAW ABOUT BAD STUFFZ I IZ HIT TEH NAY BUTTEN".
OrangeWeapons wrote:
I was so sad when Prop 19 failed. Ruined my day. Depressing. I don't get why this was nayed. Maybe little nerdy 12-year-olds said, "OMG A LAW ABOUT BAD STUFFZ I IZ HIT TEH NAY BUTTEN".

12 year olds can't vote though. lol.
I honestly am against it. It makes perfect sense, if we legalize it, the goverment will tax is and it'll just be a mess. It's more funner when it's some-what illegal even if they're more interested in busting meth-heads.
Asian Reporter Tricia Takanawa wrote:
I honestly am against it. It makes perfect sense, if we legalize it, the goverment will tax is and it'll just be a mess. It's more funner when it's some-what illegal even if they're more interested in busting meth-heads.

They can't tax it.
OrangeWeapons wrote:
---
I was so happy when it failed, I through a party.
PerfectGoku wrote:

Any reason why you disagree with it?
Doobly-Doo Productions wrote:

They can't tax it.

If it becomes legal, believe me, they will tax it.
IcewarriorX wrote:

They can't tax it.

If it becomes legal, believe me, they will tax it.

Your constitutional rights prohibit the Federal government from taxing you, it would be State decided. And the Prop says, "Cannabis taxes shall not exceed $10.00 per ounce."
PerfectGoku wrote:

Any reason why you disagree with it?
---
Clearly.
@Galactic Soldier: So does watching "The Human Centipede"

@PerfectGoku: I meant as in a reason that you'd like to explain to me. Didn't think I'd have to explain that much lol.
Galactic Soldier wrote:
Galactic Soldier wrote:
Pot makes you retarded.

So does watching "The Human Centipede"

Thanks for proving my point, pothead.

What point was proven exactly? Cause I don't see any clear logic here, except a possible troll-bait.
@Galactic Soldier: So does watching "The Human Centipede"

@PerfectGoku: I meant as in a reason that you'd like to explain to me. Didn't think I'd have to explain that much lol.
---
Oh I'm well aware, I'll paraphrase it since I'm rather lazy at the moment.
The last thing we need is a bunch of dumbfucks running around (legally). Most people would say "omg but people drink alcohol!", yes but you can drink and not get drunk. Plus there's different consequences with alcohol, whereas with "weed" you're high, not just a "little high".

I'm neither a conservative nor a liberal, I don't drink (anymore) or do any sort of drug.
PerfectGoku wrote:
The last thing we need is a bunch of dumbfucks running around (legally). Most people would say "omg but people drink alcohol!", yes but you can drink and not get drunk. Plus there's different consequences with alcohol, whereas with "weed" you're high, not just a "little high".

I'm neither a conservative nor a liberal, I don't drink (anymore) or do any sort of drug.

In all fairness, with my experience with it, it did affect my short-term memory, reaction time, and in some (but not all) cases, the productivity of the user. I wouldn't speak for anyone else, but that is my experience.

In no way, shape or form did it make me dumber. But I don't smoke (anymore, been clean since January) or drink (never have).
PerfectGoku wrote:

In all fairness, with my experience with it, it does immediately affect the short-term memory, reaction time, and in some (but not all) cases, the productivity of the user. I wouldn't speak for anyone else, but that is my experience.

In no way, shape or form did it make me dumber. But I don't smoke (anymore, been clean since January) or drink (never have).
---
Well we could argue about positives and negatives all day, since such things are in just about everything. But good for you for staying clean.
Hm.

Personally, I think it is highly hypocritical to allow cigarettes and not marijuana.

The police will arrest you for having weed, telling you its illegal and bad for your health but at the same time walk past you if you have a cigarette in your hand or even give you one if you ask for it.

The government doesn't like anything they can't make money from. Same thing with prostitution. The government can't effectively monitor how much they have sex, the people they do it with etc. so they can't make money from it. So they slap the "illegal" label over it and arrest you for it.
Page: 1 2