Angel Falls

by Teka123
Angel Falls
Fantasy, RPG, Adventure:-Beta - Download available.
Stop it teka stop adding suspense just page me the god damn story plzzzzzzzzz il give u 5 grass tiles
Teka, i have a hand in date due up soon, thus my not being online to get your art done, as soon as it's in though i have a 3 week break so i'm all yours then :)
lol Marik :P you will have to wait, you're probably expecting too much anyway :P

Ahh ok Jonaz, good luck with that :O I hope to abuse you! as long as you don't out perform my current art by too high a standard ;) but anyway i'm looking forward to seeing some prettier sand huts than what i made lol :)
Working on trying to get some character customization into the game, I've previously sorted out a female version of the base now.

I'm trying to add different facial features and hairs. finished off the tier gear for now till we add more levels of it in.

We have 4 levels of wings so far but more may be added or different variation to give a greater amount of customization.

With the base being small though there is only so much that can be done so don't go expecting too much from it =), that being said it's looking good.

I'm going to start work on making some more different area's once my current task list is done, Maybe a more industrial looking city for the sewers to go under.

I have some idea's for areas but if you guys and any ideas be sure to share them with us, Teka has idea's flying out his arse seriously not sure where they all come from but the more the merrier.
In response to MechaCloud
MechaCloud wrote:
Teka has idea's flying out his arse seriously not sure where they all come from but the more the merrier.

I find this highly amusing. :P
Jesus, Teka. Where can I learn to have ideas fly out of my arse?
i haven't coded in 3 months.
but wasn't that posted yesterday :O , Lol Chill downs people [this post should be locked or somthing] don't start a fight now o_o.
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! *Claps*
Excuse me but I made one pivotal change, Dev crowns are pink.
In response to El Wookie
El Wookie wrote:

Pink is the color of real men!
In response to El Wookie
El Wookie wrote:

I've changed it back and it will stay that way....seriously
In response to MechaCloud
MechaCloud wrote:
El Wookie wrote:

I've changed it back and it will stay that way....seriously

Hahaha!

I have applied my ruthless ignorance of power on this thread and conquered the comments

Well yes Wookie the pink developer crowns were an interesting change, but i always wanted it to be purple

lol lavits, Mechas comment about the ideas coming out my arse was funny, but to have so many ideas come out of your arse.. then you will need to fill your arse with a lot of ideas... hope that didn't sound wrong
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
lol lavits, Mechas comment about the ideas coming out my arse was funny, but to have so many ideas come out of your arse.. then you will need to fill your arse with a lot of ideas... hope that didn't sound wrong

I'm not sure I want to know how to go about stuffing my arse full of ideas. Lmfao.
MY COMMMMMMENTS NOOOO IM GONNA KILL U TEKA
So yah.... this game needs to go up ASAP :)
TEKA you forgot the super Ninja turtles
I have an idea add flying! With wings of course.
He ripped his pants...
Buh he got a new pwair
Page: 1 2 3 4