Angel Falls

by Teka123
Angel Falls
Fantasy, RPG, Adventure:-Beta - Download available.
Teka Hacked this comment because it became irrelevant because he removed the other comments but now didn't want to offend Lav by removing this one as well, but now decided to alter it! This comment was edited by Teka. lol
I am overjoyed at being hacked by Teka! *Sobs in Delight*
T___T you removed my comment but edited lav i have feelings to im callin the police
lol i did delete one of his last comments too Marik, it's just he suddenly replied while i was performing operation overkill. so then i hacked it!
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
lol i did delete one of his last comments too Marik, it's just he suddenly replied while i was performing operation overkill. so then i hacked it!
A.k.a, TLC. :D
Thanks a lot yut I really appreciate that :) games still going well just hope to sort out and completely get rid of all types of the basic alert boxes get in some character customization make the world bigger and then hopefully have enough to show again
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Thanks a lot yut I really appreciate that :) games still going well just hope to sort out and completely get rid of all types of the basic alert boxes get in some character customization make the world bigger and then hopefully have enough to show again

*Throws Teka in a bag and runs away with him*
*Captures Lav and saves Teka therefore both teka and lavitiz now owe me 100 dollars each Teka for saving him Lav for making me do work.
Awwh! *Gives an IOU*
hi
Page: 1 2 3 4