ID:104170

Just ask and Ill make a little snippet for you or something.
Alright; can you make a library that ports information to and from a Flash game/program into a BYOND game/program?

For example, if I were to say "Hello" in a BYOND verb, the Flash program also displays that same text?
CauTi0N wrote:
Alright; can you make a library that ports information to and from a Flash game/program into a BYOND game/program?

For example, if I were to say "Hello" in a BYOND verb, the Flash program also displays that same text?

Me and macromedia flash aren't going to reach an agreement any time soon...
:)
CauTi0N wrote:

I'm sure you could do this with DMCGI. :P
Hi1 wrote:
CauTi0N wrote:

I'm sure you could do this with DMCGI. :P

DMCGI has more limitations than DM itself. :/

Purple is a number on cocaine.
Did you ever finish coding the files?
I WANT A KILL YOURSELF VERB PLOXX T.T
mob/verb/Fucking_Die_Bitch()
world<<"RAPE RAPE RAPE RPAE!!!one!"
del src
an snipput dat makes outlines yo, and al gatta doe is set leik sum shat on tawp turf and it give it outline oFF Ur cullor u piwk
Kaimana wrote:
an snipput dat makes outlines yo, and al gatta doe is set leik sum shat on tawp turf and it give it outline oFF Ur cullor u piwk

Purple is a color on cocaine...
lya
yuh yur lyan musz, pruple si a nummer.