ID:10421

There really isn't a font like it in the world.

Well, maybe Wingdings 2, Wingdings 3 and Webdings might, but that's beside the point.

How in the bright blue moon did anyone ever rationalize creating this thing? I can't see any practical use for it, but lo and behold, it's there.

And that's what makes it awesome.

You can have your boring old Arial. You can keep that gosh-awful Times New Roman, that does nothing but force your essays to require as many words as possible.

But I...I shall embrace my Wingdings! I shall embrace Wingdings with my Dingaling!

Holy crap this had better be temporary, because I'm not going to copy-paste your messages to "translate" them all...lol

As for Wingdings, I like it, too... I think it's intended purpose is to have a font that stores some images that can be embedded directly into text (because they are!) Without having to actually put an image into it...

Same with all of the other symbol-based fonts...

And please do your "embracing" over there... I want no part of that...lol
YAY I CAN SPAM WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM.

Heh, just kidding. =)

There's no Wingdings here. >:(
O-Matic:

Caught you!

Sarm:

Well, there's certainly one of those types of symbol fonts being used...
Oh snap!
Rawrs.
I wonder how long it'll take before people notice the little easter egg I made.
I shall embrace Wingdings with my Dingaling!

roflrofl
Ha! Changed the font in your awesome sig to wingdings!
Woohoo! Someone got it!
.. I saw that! I didn't think it was an Easter Egg though >:/
"But I...I shall embrace my Wingdings! I shall embrace Wingdings with my Dingaling!"

ROFLMAO!

You, sir, are a very funny guy. =P
The world is spinning.
Good thing I have my firfox plugin "Read Easily"
Makes everything Dull and bare so I can read it, no fonts, no background color, no notink >_>
Right-click -> View selection source.

<3 Firefox.

You should make the comment box (the one I'm typing in now) appear in Wingdings too. That would be funny. =D
Could you do that? I didn't know it was possible.
You killed the symbols. =(
The font of textboxes can be changed; I've seen some sites that have variable-width fonts in their textareas, for example (which is actually pretty annoying). I haven't actually tried myself, but I suspect it's something along the lines of:

textarea { font-family: Wingdings }

Either that or it requires a font tag.

Edit: Hmm, the CSS method doesn't seem to work. I wonder how they do it...