ID:104354

Omg, you watch that guy to? He's beast, he's the meaning of life. YEA+1 for him being so legit.
Wow, what assholes. Half the merchandise in that store is probably ruined and it looked like the people who weren't in costumes were pissed off.
SuperAntx wrote:
Wow, what assholes. Half the merchandise in that store is probably ruined and it looked like the people who weren't in costumes were pissed off.

The guy is a gigantic asshole, how he gets away with stuff is a lot more funny than most of his videos.
I agree with SuperAntx.

Also, how come your blog's... description is a bit perverted?

"This is what happens when you put ~50 crazy people in a single space. If only this were true of BYOND. "

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to see a bunch of middle-aged men and a bunch more little pee-wee boys partying in such tight-spaces.

Back to the real deal, it's stupid. I'm pretty sure the owner of the store can easily find who the originator of this mess is, and press charges like crazy. Then follows each additional law-suit for each participant.

Yeah, that's going to be one loaded party shop.
Well, the owner obviously said "Yes" after the guy asked him "Is it a shop for parties?", so he had it coming to him. And the idiots in the party store deserved it. That's the problem with people these days. Just wanna party and get drunk. Go somewhere productive like a library and shit like that won't happen.

Besides, all the owner had to do was fire a few rounds at the ceiling and all of them would've went running like wild buffalo back out that door. He should be more prepared.

And back to the customer/cashier issue. If I was a customer and that happened, I would've rampaged. I would've been throwing merchandise at their heads and knocking the shelves over onto them. But the customers here didn't have the balls to do that so they got what they deserved as well.
Personally, the most humorous part of this guy's videos is the fact that he's not rotting in jail yet, or he hasn't been accidentally killed by the people he pisses off.
Duelmaster409 wrote:
Personally, the most humorous part of this guy's videos is the fact that he's not rotting in jail yet, or he hasn't been accidentally killed by the people he pisses off.

Who would dare kill him? Hes got dozens of followers. You fuck with one, you fuck with them all.
lol that guy's hilarious.
Makes me not want to nuke the french.
I'm sorry I was such an asshole in Decadance. ;)