Decadence

by SuperAntx
Decadence
Take part in an epic battle over a colored piece of cloth.
You should add some sortof animation like a crippled walk when players are crippled, that way the help-file-skippers have something to go off of.
I love the technicals of this game, it's really the small things that add a difference. Really great to see a game like this hit BYOND.
Thank you Zack, I worked really hard polishing all the mechanics getting them to mesh well.

Now if only more people would subscribe so I wouldn't still be in the red. :p
How about a mission-type system. There's npc opposition, and your goal is to complete various objectives(destroy objective A, hold position B for X amount of time, capture item Y and return i to base at objective C, etc.) in a certain amount of time?
I think something more like the control point system in Battlefield would play better. I'd have to make a huge map to support such a game mode though.
SuperAntx wrote:
I think something more like the control point system in Battlefield would play better. I'd have to make a huge map to support such a game mode though.

Well, that suggestion was based off my brief excursion with Medal of Honor...DICE did the multiplayer...so we're on the same page here.

And yes, it would take a ton of work, not only with the map, but having an AI(unless it was completely multiplayer, which would work too).
Decadence Single Player? Sounds f---ing epic...
That would be cool, but I don't have the time or resources to put together a singleplayer mode right now.

Like I said before, if you want to see stuff like that you should subscribe. I can't continue to spend all my time working on the game and paying for everything on my own.
Not to be a necromancer but I think that it should show a arm off or something if you're shot. So players won't think it's all the lag.
You could always post on the forum if you don't want to dig up blog posts.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Do you mean some sort of visual queue for limb damage? There's a green soldier next to the health bar which does that.
Page: 1 2