At this point it seems all you need is content. If you want any help let me know. I have a lot of experience with the first 2 generations, not so much past that... But I did sink over 200 hours into Pokemon Red, and around 70 hours into Pokemon Silver/Crystal.
C_Dawg_S wrote:
At this point it seems all you need is content. If you want any help let me know. I have a lot of experience with the first 2 generations, not so much past that... But I did sink over 200 hours into Pokemon Red, and around 70 hours into Pokemon Silver/Crystal.

I think that many hours would be an understatement for me, on red anyway...How many hours and batteries I burned away on that game since it came out...Never got far on silver and the later ones.

Eitherway, if you do need help, I'm willing to help as well. Not much for pixal art, but I have my experience with coding and mapping.
ok there is the thing i would like to have players as gym leader but u right that some players have different time zone ... so u should start out as npc gym leader and when the game have like 50+ players u add players as game leader but not only 1 u make each gym own by a family and have mulit leader so when 1 is not on the other family leader take over and if more then 1 is on at the same time its up to them who battle
Athrenslayer wrote:
[stupid idea]

That's a stupid idea.
Athrenslayer wrote:
ok there is the thing i would like to have players as gym leader but u right that some players have different time zone ... so u should start out as npc gym leader and when the game have like 50+ players u add players as game leader but not only 1 u make each gym own by a family and have mulit leader so when 1 is not on the other family leader take over and if more then 1 is on at the same time its up to them who battle

Having multiple leaders still doesn't guarantee that 1 will be on at all times. Also having more than 1 gym leader may make the game harder for one person than another, and the pokemon would level up eventually...it might be easier to just have npc gym leaders.
An idea with player gym leaders, if applicable, would be to give them a set of pokemon they have to use for the gym battles.

But NPC Gymleaders have many advantages that outmatch the advantages of a player gym leader.

Regardless, hope to hear about any progress soon. ^^
Page: 1 2