ID:104743

Keywords: axerob, naruto, online, wots
Looking good.
Now, is the actual climbing done in real-time or is it pre-set and you just let your character do all the work? Same with the rope-sliding?
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Now, is the actual climbing done in real-time or is it pre-set and you just let your character do all the work? Same with the rope-sliding?

It's all automated, it would be incredibly cool if it was real-time although that may be a pain to program.

Either way, I think it's a pretty cool thing that hasn't been done before.

That looks pretty sick.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
That looks pretty sick.

This, are you changing the pixel art?
All pixel arts original...some is poorer quality though, alot of it is only placeholders.
IcewarriorX wrote:
All pixel arts original...some is poorer quality though, alot of it is only placeholders.

Yeah i was just wondering because the pixel art isn't so attractive but i do like how it seems it's going to be something new.
Meh, not a big fan of not being able to control your character while doing something like that. Do you at least have the ability to go behind the house in a respectable 3/4th perspective mapping, or is the whole entire house image dense?
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Meh, not a big fan of not being able to control your character while doing something like that. Do you at least have the ability to go behind the house in a respectable 3/4th perspective mapping, or is the whole entire house image dense?

You can go behind it as well.

yo axerob, im agito wanijima you banned me for ezing the other day and ive been trying to get a hold of you. to tell you that im very sorry and im sure it wont happen again and that its totally up to you to unban me or not this isnt just because i wanna be unbaned its because im actually sorry but like i said before itsup to you to accept my apology and if u wanna unban me cool if not its still cool i will still always love your games and hopefully some day ill get to play again