ID:104929

Steam is having a sale. If you would like a Fooldom Come subscription without paying the full $20, feel free to gift me one of the games on my wishlist. [Edit: Remember to send me a message regarding the key you want the subscription for!]

I'm going to have an official announcement on this later, but there's discounts on at least two of the games I want. If I'm going to do this then I might as well try to offer the lowest prices I can.
I'm broke. :(
I see you didn't get Torchlight when it was only $5 on Steam. :p
@SuperAntx: Nope. I've had an account for a while, but I only started logging in recently... Granted, I knew about the sale and got my cousins to buy it.

I'm generally more of a console gamer, but I'm sick of spending too much money on older generation platforms. I only have a Dreamcast, PS2 and original Xbox. I'd rather buy digital.
It must be nice to have enjoyed Half-Life 2.

I got all the way to the part where you're on this tall building thing and you have to like walk across these skinny bars or w/e while one of those big airships is shooting at you. Then my Mom uninstalled Steam not knowing it would also uninstall Half Life 2. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Half Life is time consuming and I didn't feel like fighting my way thru all those stages again, but it is very, very tempting. I might just reinstall it anyway. Thats how fun the game is.
Holy frell! There's at least two available for only $2.50 and more for $5. =)

I'm going to buy at least some of them myself if nobody takes me up on this offer.
@SuperAntx: Heh, and here's Torchlight for $5 again. The Indie Clever pack with Eufloria too... Nyah, yourself. ;)