ID:104942

Happy Thanksgiving from the Bikini Party! So what are your plans for today?!
My plans are to see how many more people are going to make these useless "HAPPY THANKSGIVING" blog posts.
Hang out with some friends til dinner times and eat myself into a coma. kk
EmpirezTeam wrote:
My plans are to see how many more people are going to make these useless "HAPPY THANKSGIVING" blog posts.

It's better than making useless posts on said blogs.
Riku 123q wrote:

Hah nice, instead of turkey we are having chicken for dinner today. I think the new way my mom learned how to prepare tastes better :)
Riku 123q wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

It's better than making useless posts on said blogs.

Its better than making useless posts about useless posts on said blogs.
Cool story bro.
Yash 69 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Hah nice, instead of turkey we are having chicken for dinner today. I think the new way my mom learned how to prepare tastes better :)

*sneaks over too house*
Haha I wouldn't mind sharing some with you if you came over lol, theres enough for probably 3 more extra mouths :P
Yash 69 wrote:
Haha I wouldn't mind sharing some with you if you came over lol, theres enough for probably 3 more extra mouths :P

I bet Riku's fatass would enjoy that.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

I bet Riku's fatass would enjoy that.

Damn right.
Spending some time with the lovely lady friend, going to get dinner with the families, then spend the night at the apartment drinking and watching xmas specials, curled up next to the fire.

Winnar amirite?