ID:1049524

Keywords: keyboard, macro, stroke
(See the best response by Higoten.)
Ok! so in this one game, Naruto Revolution you need to click the button "q" to use a justu like q+1+(space bar)= summon thunder heart. but i can't use my jutsus because ,my "q" button doesnt work, im copy pasting it from somewhere else. to use the jutsu i need to click "q" but i cant... is there a way i can make a macro to let ] = "q"? please help me

i tryed
.click q
q
.winset q (idk what winset is for but i just saw it somewhere...)
can someone help me please
Best response
Hi Twinflame,

In order to create a macro for any key, you need to know what command the macro actives, not the key that is pressed. If the game allows you to access the skin file, you can use the macro selection within the skin file to change the key that is pressed to active the command.

To do this: While logged into the game, Open the BYOND pager > My Hub > Active Worlds... > Select the connection of the game your playing > Game Options > Client > Edit Skin > Log out of the game > Open the file with the .dme extension (default is skin.dme) > Open the file listed in the "macros" section > Double click the macro associated with the Q key. > Find Key > Press a key that isn't in use. > OK > Done > File > Save > Connect to the game.

Good luck!
OMG!! Thank You!! Thank you sooo much!!! you are amazing!!!