Yusuke can you add my key? I need to talk to you about something.
Yusuke long time .
Kwaku Boakye wrote:
Yusuke long time .

Looks like you have a new key. Where do I know you from?
Hello Yusuke, Do You Have A Msn or Email i can contact you by? I have a few questions and conserns about a game i play that isn't public. . Please respond
Unequaled wrote:
Hello Yusuke, Do You Have A Msn or Email i can contact you by? I have a few questions and conserns about a game i play that isn't public. . Please respond

You can contact me via pager or email/msn me at [email protected]

It is saddening that you put all of that hype and such into re-developing RoH, and didn't.
OrangeWeapons wrote:
It is saddening that you put all of that hype and such into re-developing RoH, and didn't.

Yes it is. I believe we've all experienced this. It's the reason why people should never announce a project until the project releases x.x
Batty! Where'd you go? :(
Is it possible for you guys to view my khr game even if nots done but its non rip LOL and up and running
how do you the vote thing like people get to vote and submit it lol i see it on most of people's site byond members but i dont know how can you tell me how LOL
GUESS IM WAITING FOR MY SUNSHINE WHY THE SUNSHINE IN MY MIND....MY MIND OHHH. GUYSS IM WAITINF FOR MY SUNSHINE WHY THE SUNSHINE IN MY MIND...MY MIND. YAYYY GO OR KHR BOO FOR NARUTO EVEN THOUGH the game is really good actaully
.<
Can you update you inventory and and statpanel lib so that when you equip say a shield it adds defense or when you equip a sword it adds strength
any gm can view my pokemon game pokemon diamond shard lol xD
yusuke if not busy i would like you to view my other pokemon game called Pokemon Diamond Shard
Hey yusuke just letting you know i'm not being lazy my computer is out of commission I might have to get a new motherboard. Dont let my absence slow progress.
Just keeping you updated, I called the company that sent me the defective mobo, they say theyll get a replacement out in about a week. :(

Sucks but hopefully the motherboard really was the problem and i'll be up and running again. I just really want to stress im not abandoning the project, I just dont have access to a steady workstation. Everyday I wish I could work on it some more lol. Anyway if youve made any progress on the source I'd love to hear about it.
Well I hope your move goes well and you get nice and settled soon. I'd like to resume work asap. I have got a bit of work done on school computers, but I dont have that much time to work on it anymore at school. Still havent got my new mobo yet, should be here by the end of the week or i'll have to give them another call.
Hey Yusuke13 just wondering, how do you get your characters to level up because i have maxexp set at 100 and when ever i collect exp it just keeps going and doesnt show that i go to level two for say.
Page: 1 2 3 4