Narto Frog is cool.
can i steel ur naruto frog?
Avainer1 wrote:
can i steel ur naruto frog?

Of course
Add me on msn Yusuke. I need to talk to you. [email protected]
Avainer1 wrote:
Add me on msn Yusuke. I need to talk to you. [email protected]

My msn is acting stupid today. I may not get to talk to ya until tomorrow.
Can we talk on a chatting program or something? Perhaps your small talk if you host it?
Yusuke13 wrote:
I'm Yusuke13?

... nope still not good enough...
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Yusuke13 wrote:
I'm Yusuke13?

... nope still not good enough...

And who the hell are you? As far as I can tell, you're a fail fanboy ripper of Falacy's.
Can I join Narto Frog Enterprises and use the avatar? It's just so cool. :O
Darker Legends wrote:
Can I join Narto Frog Enterprises and use the avatar? It's just so cool. :O

Yes sir. Of course.
Can I join narto frog too :p I promise not to rip master Yusuke.
GIMME NARTO FROG!
Mwahahahha. I stole chur narto frog and maed it my Desktop screen imawg mwahahhahaha i r so pro.
Hey, just wondering, how come you don't like my CSS?

Do you think it looks like a stereotypical BYOND anime fanboys heaven and just screams 'I play rips'? :P
Slayde wrote:
Hey, just wondering, how come you don't like my CSS?

Do you think it looks like a stereotypical BYOND anime fanboys heaven and just screams 'I play rips'? :P

Lolno... I don't mind what you play. It just doesn't fit well on my screen and I'm not a fan of the 'scroll to read' feature. I didn't mean to offend you o.o
Avainer1 wrote:
Mwahahahha. I stole chur narto frog and maed it my Desktop screen imawg mwahahhahaha i r so pro.

Narto frogs are free to tadpoles like you :D
Hey, flash96 keep saiying that i'l get ban if i don't send a source cause he sayd he gived me BYOND member. I sayd 18 dollar and the source is mine i dint finish it XO if ur GM can you told him to stop cursing me.
E-mail me at [email protected]mail.com, I'd like to speak with you over the game BD&R.
Hey I found your post on my Game wall awhile ago, and I didn't really attempt to contact you because I had no way to get any help. But yeah, If your still up for it, I do need help for LETEW, It's all but dead because of how little I acctually work on it now.
Hey bro havent been able to catch you for a while so ill leave you a message here. Progress has been slow but steady. Ive got the base to a decent point, and all of the blade skills have been finished as well as most of the mapping for the first city.
Page: 1 2 3 4