Diamond Diggers

by PaperClip Productions
Diamond Diggers
Collect as many diamonds as you can before time runs out!
ID:104994

Check out other PaperClip Studios Games
[ Official Website ] [ Development ]

Controls
Arrows - Movement
Space - Dig
B - Place Bomb

Press Space when facing a Diamond to pick it up.
Press Space when facing a Rock to mine into it.
Fun.
Brook'et. =<
Fun but yet im on the score list with 13 diamonds & I don't got the medal for getting exactly 13 diamonds, other than that the game is perfect.
Superbike32 wrote:
Fun but yet im on the score list with 13 diamonds & I don't got the medal for getting exactly 13 diamonds, other than that the game is perfect.

You may have exited the game before the medal was able to finish sending to BYOND, but I'll be sure to check into it anyways.
Only played for a minute or so, will try again later.
Well maybe it just failed then(byond hub problems, even though it was able to send the score.

For more information on when I got the score, I played multiple games after it, having checked medals between each play, but i'll get 13 again just to see if it gives it to me this time.

My only thoughts is it never tried to send or it is mis-spelled, or there was a temporary hub issue so that it didn't send.
Well I re-got the score of 13 a few times even, didn't close, things appear to be submitting to the scoreboard fine as well, but never got the medal.

Nobody else has got the medal either so even if the code seems fine, it's not I doubt multiple people closed to soon or failed, so there must be a problem in the code.

Multiple people upon last check also had the score of 13 on the scoreboard even...as for having 0 people gotten the medal so far it's also a good indicator of being broken.

As for checking if it's messed up or not if you just check the return value & it shows it's sent, it could be wrong, any medal that is mis-spelled(doesn't exist for example) will show up as being sent successfully when you use SetMedal(). So just watch out for this.

EDIT:Current as of a few minutes after the original post time I checked again & right now as of this edit, there is still 1 other person on the scoreboard with exactly 13 when there were a few earlier.
After getting my files back I checked out why it wasnt working and it turns out there was a typo in the SetMedal() proc.
Seems to be buggy, or the superdiamond was intended.
This game is a nice place to waste time when nothing else to do but my last medal is stuck in the bug, checked the time the game was last updated & it's before your post about finding the problem.

Is the update going to be released for that bug-fix at all/soon so I can get that last medal as well next time I look for something to play when im bored..?
Uploaded the new version, the medal is fixed.
Seems to be in progress. Currently, no diamonds seem to appear!
Jmurph wrote:
Seems to be in progress. Currently, no diamonds seem to appear!

They're there you just have to find them.
You know something isn't quite right when your game becomes a lottery. That's all I'm going to say.