New Era

by Davidle123
New Era
Welcome to New Era, where adventure awaits!
....lol gameīs dieing so call me wen Myst makes it awesome again or not =_= ill just keep cheking this wen i can XD
Will Nelson ever host again o.o"?
I need an admin on Kirins server to fix my icon
Meme2, if you're a giant or have a zoan there is no way to fix your icon.
kirin ur server not allowing connection
Yeah hang on need to hard wire my computer to the modem.
oh 0 players again O_O i call this dead. donīt forget to thank ovon and all those other log huggers for this ....
Trainingaccount16 is a bad host. At first i was thinking that he was fine but then, i saw how people get favourite by him when he does events they always get the items. after they was gone past lvl 300 he just increased it to 600 so that they can join and take every win from other people. Dissapointed that corruption is still onhoing.
yeah i saw anyway guys i got my server going again and fixed my modem..Itll be up within the hour.
K my server is still loading up itll take a sec.
Ok guys my servers up 24/7 lagless enjoy...Oh and zero abuse.
Ok guys someone corrupted my host files and deleted the outposts so im done hosting..Thank the games staff they robbed you of a good server.
I didn't rob you of anything. The only person with the ability to delete anything on anyone's server is me, and I haven't logged into your server. If any of your files are corrupted or were deleted, you either A) Have an internal issue with your BYOND program, or B) Have a viral issue on your hard drive. Either way, don't blame it on me.
so Myst wen will you put the game like it was you know, before the log huggers O_O hate coming here and not seeing any servers XD
In response to Kirinstream
Kirinstream wrote:
Ok guys someone corrupted my host files and deleted the outposts so im done hosting..Thank the games staff they robbed you of a good server.

Just because the outposts were deleted doesn't mean you have to stop hosting. Grow up and host the damn game.
I'll be hosting for as long as I can guys, so consider it a stable server
Suggestion for a future update

I was thinking, why not have new maps? East Blue, South Blue, North Blue and West Blue would be spawns/mains - random for each player who creates a character, also the islands that are from each Blue (random islands in South, West, and North and the known islands in East) to Reverse Mountain which goes into the GrandLine and the known islands that are in the GrandLine such as Alabasta and Sabaody Archipelago. Once you get to Fishman Island you can go to the New World and go to the current known islands. But to get to the New World you must fight your way through a White Strom. Same thing if you were to go to Skypiea but instead of the White Strom you go up the Knock Up Stream. Both streams will pop up at random times and locations so players will not know when or where they'll pop up. To add to this I also suggest adding in Boss NPCs on certain islands. For example Kuma on Sabaody Archipelago.

try out my server!!!!!
I realized their isnt any thing wrong with the host its the files itself so yeah fuck it
.........so the game died right.... Myst said it would and it did =_= so illl just wait for it to be revived again *_*
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19