New Era

by Davidle123
New Era
Welcome to New Era, where adventure awaits!
As of right now i left the source in the hand of kox you might know him ill speak to him about bringing the game up right now since he has "suprise" updates for the game and wont bring it up till its done. i could bring it up but my laptop broke currently and no longer have the most updated source i could get it but ive been busy.
-Davif
more you have not answered my questions when I was back to back? And I also do not care for these updates I just want to play the best game will then immediately left on this game.
i will host New Era Once my comp is lag-less
Yo been a while since u been anoying me .. you kept asking for me to host and u wouldn stop then u starting to call me a selfish ? why would i host for u ? get it straight in ur head dumbass

To XDsrupremefox
I leave with you the davidle123 this version of the game to play and you do not agent hosta
davidle123 know when I will back the new era? joni151 because tar does not seem very interested.
Dude i am interested but yet ur acting retardedly and wont read wath i said.... I AM NOT HOSTING THIS GAME TLL MY COMP GETS LAG-LESS got it now ?.. god
Joni, is there anything you need help with for the game? I want the game to go up as well and I can host for you if you would like...
I aint the owner but im the host
Oh, I misunderstood who received source :P I hope the lag issue gets solved so New Era can go online soon!
ya im working on that im trying to Un-install MSN but idk how to do that -.-
Did you already check control panel: uninstall program? Or its program files folder may contain a file specifically for uninstallation.
i looked at the control panel but couldn find MSN
Hmm, well if it isn't currently running it shouldn't be a problem. If it IS running you can press ctrl+alt+delete to do task manager and look for it and end process of msn.
Hey T.T, You don't give credits to my shell ?..
why does the server crash alot?
D: .

I accidently shut it when I went to sleep, won't happen again.
Dude why the fuck did server crash again? Ill tell u bout u server... Its bs since we lost all our lvls + Money... only lag-less plz Fix it and Thnx
You really need to change host...
Unfortunantly i do not have the host to host new era right now and i let kox handle the game for any of you who is wondering
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18 19