I got it for Ps3. ;|
I feel so alone ;__; I just love the xbox controller I don't wanna give it up Dx
Ziddy add me...

Jordan_Ss4
Black Ops is better.
Any way you cut it.. They're pretty much the same thing. Just like Madden, NBA2k, etc.
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
Any way you cut it.. They're pretty much the same thing. Just like Madden, NBA2k, etc.

Yes, but it's nice to have the newest thing you know? :P
Eh, I'm a 360 newb but I got black ops 2 on it and borderlands 2 on ps3 (haven't played it yet though). The name is MechaJDI on both.
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:

why do you think things like Byond still exist in this day and age?

It's because they offer variety in a day when games are so lazily developed and DLC is being pushed soo hard to make a quick buck that each instalment in a series is practically Identical to the last with small tweaks here and there...
got it yesterday, the campaign story is pretty good, loved the ending and the ending blooper.
I'll be getting it on Friday (Payday), or 1 week on Thursday (Birthday)... Howey413 XBL Gamertag. Currently only actually play Fifa 13 (Or Guitar Hero III, but I play that for no reason lol), but hearing good things from friends about Black Ops 2, apparently much better than the other CoD games...
In response to Lemon Squeegee
Lemon Squeegee wrote:
got it yesterday, the campaign story is pretty good, loved the ending and the ending blooper.

Yea c: I got the sad ending ;___;
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Lemon Squeegee wrote:

Yea c: I got the sad ending ;___;

I got the happy ending first play through.... havnt gone back and played it again... too busy with zombies.
I only play zombies. Beat campaign, not sure what ending mine was. The sad one is where your team pretty much dies or something right? cuz I spared mendez time after time.
In response to Lemon Squeegee
Lemon Squeegee wrote:
I only play zombies. Beat campaign, not sure what ending mine was. The sad one is where your team pretty much dies or something right? cuz I spared mendez time after time.

I killed him and caused a revolution :(
Page: 1 2