ID:105265

I need to know what this means: I know its bad and its not supposed too be red but I don't know how to make it stop and fix this. Please if someone could help me on what to do and how to fix it that would be great. It has effected my computer greatly...

Click view > Show Kernel Times
Pretty sure that the red line has nothing to do with your performance; run malwarebytes to see if you have any issues.
It's easier to determine problems if you pay more attention to your procs than your CPU usage.

Those spikes could mean any number of things.

I tend to use Process Explorer in lieu of the task manager to figure out issues.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/ bb896653.aspx
What's the problem? It looks normal to me. I think there's something else at play here if you're experiencing performance issues. Try narrowing it down like Jaredoggy said.
Windows hates queers, If you stop being a queer it will stop.
Ryuk25 wrote:
Windows hates queers, If you stop being a queer it will stop.

Shouldn't you be shining my shoe?
I guess that is why you use a mac, right queer?
Cyberlord just hit the wrong button. Ignore it.
Darker Legends wrote:
Cyberlord just hit the wrong button. Ignore it.

Quiet, Gatdude. No one needs to hear your gossip, of all people.
I know Cyberlord.
Darker Legends wrote:
I know Cyberlord.

Are you really going to try and do this shit? My name isn't Cyberlord, you insolent bandwagoner.
You are Cyberlord.
Darker Legends wrote:
You are Cyberlord.

That's nice? Go be a 12 year old about it somewhere else
How am I a twelve year old?
Oh please for the love of god stay on topic, take it to his blog...
Yash 69 wrote:
Oh please for the love of god stay on topic, take it to his blog...

stay on topic? where they do dat at?
Yash 69, do you de-frag your computer regularly? I don't know if that will help but de-fraging it often makes it run faster, but I don't think the red lines show a problem because the red lines denote system processes, green shows user. Did you used to have those red lines?
I don't think I used to have the red lines, then again some people use this computer so they might have checked off the show kernel times.