ID:10539

I was editing the icons for DBZ relegr8, and something strange happened. I copied and pasted and imported a few things, and they ended up merging with the old icons. Now, when I say merged, I litterally mean that the original icon changed colors to the colors of the icon I imported. It was so strange. So when I cut one and copied something else, the two of icons merged together.

An example: I had a little dancing man that I had imported earlier, I cut him and copied a dirt icon. When I pasted I had a dancing dirt monster and one frame of dirt. I guess since it didn't have it's original palette, it had to look for some other colors. It just kind of took me by surprise, because I didn't find out until I ran the game.

edit: Ah, I see what happens. If you cut a movie and copy and paste something from another program it merges them together, it kind of makes sense. :S
That happened to me too, once.
It's some wierd icon bug, like if you have a movie icon state, then copy and paste something from some other icon, it'll merge all crappily. It's wierd eh?
I love this bug. It made some cool crystal mobs for me once when I copied some snow :D
I think the bug itself is just stupid. It sometime's messes me up when I get lazy and forget to click in the box.
I wouldn't say it's so much a bug, as it is an annoying function.