Naruto: Next Faceoff

by Bigj822
NNFO the hope of naruto lies in you.
ID:105460

Welcome to NNFO! the first of its kind a free for all smack down of ninja.

Coder/Owner: J Breezy
Nub/GM: Ace
Iconner/GM:Goddess / Chee
GFX/GM:Megasonix
Mod:Deean
Like I said, noob owner, noob staff, get a life Breeze, and don't edit too much, no wonder everybody thinks you're retarded, abusing edit teleport ghost mode and invincibility, go on ahead get a life and do something real in your life xD
Millah wrote:
Like I said, noob owner, noob staff, get a life Breeze, and don't edit too much, no wonder everybody thinks you're retarded, abusing edit teleport ghost mode and invincibility, go on ahead get a life and do something real in your life xD

So true, another stupid NNG Rip. I was actually going to defend his ass before he started acting like a bitch.
Whoa, that game that's the 9999999999th of its' kind?
shut up its unique it has mist and snow in it which is new so shut up
This is a vary good game it unique
A very good game
wat about u suck a dick and die whore. Damn hate how ppl that didnt even touch this game, Bitch about it
Put the game back up D:
D: tell your host to put the game back on >.>
yeah
this game is good. Who cares if its a Naruto next generation rip. the Owner has updated and its way better than next generation So the hater that say this game sucks stfu and just don't come on the game. Anyway when is the game going to be back up
damn the game is offline again
guys were having some problems here so we will be offline for a while till we finish our big update that will contain new game you will find many changes we will change all of the game the villages places and the buildings and the floors and we will finally put the snow clans and we will change the frame of the game it will be with different buttons and different colors so please be patient and thanks ^^
good to hear ;)
just one question : will you pwipe after this update ?
we will try to not pwipe but we may need to pwipe we will just see later :)
PLease dont pwipe it would be great if you dont pwipe because its s hard to make agian the charters lvl 300!!!!!!!!
lol dont worry guys if we pwiped there will be good training speed in that case you can lvl fast and about money we will increase the money you will began with ill tell J to make it 1 mill instead of 500k that if we pwiped but dont worry its not sure that we will pwipe and if we did make sure that its very good for you guys you will have fun more belive me :)
ok but when its the game going to get realesed
Page: 1 2 3 4 5