Quarantine

by PaperClip Productions
Quarantine
Fight alone or with your friends against a never ending army of infected. Can you survive?
Although the concept is great,
there's still an issue with the game feeling very clunky and finicky.
Movement is still touchy, when tapping once on a directional arrow, the player sometimes moves 2 tiles, instead of the proper 1 tile.
The shooting responds nearly 1/2 the time, which isn't too much of an issue because the undead hordes aren't that scarey to begin with, but being able to shoot properly would be appreciated.
Speaking of shooting, there's still quite a few errors using Shadowdarke's PixelProjectile's lib. Although it's a nice little library, it seems as though it's not properly implemented with safety checks:
/*
runtime error: Cannot read null.dead
proc name: Hit (/obj/sd_px_projectile/Bullet/Hit)
source file: Fire Gun.dm,584
usr: Mr. Robert (/mob/player/client)
src: Bullet (/obj/sd_px_projectile/Bullet)
call stack:
Bullet (/obj/sd_px_projectile/Bullet): Hit(Top (/obj/BodyPart/Top))
Bullet (/obj/sd_px_projectile/Bullet): UpdatePosition()
FirePixelProjectile(Mr. Robert (/mob/player/client), 90, /obj/sd_px_projectile/Bullet (/obj/sd_px_projectile/Bullet))
*/

As for feature requests, I would like to see more work being done on the character animations, more weapons(combat bow, blades, 2 types for each category[assault, sniper, smg, mg, shotgun, pistol, etc]), a possible map-editor/creator, and so forth.
Very intense and well done, this definitly has a bright future waiting for it.
Testing server is back up and running!
me and my buddy tried to play and we couldnt start the round with the button thing. we could interact with other things but not the button
Page: 1 2