ID:105471

Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I've noticed that images don't stretch in buttons. I could really use this feature for one of my projects. I've been trying to find workarounds but it's not going well.
I know this post is ancient, but I have to agree it's a great pain not having the images stretch with the buttons like they do for windows.
Agreed
At the moment this completely breaks the skin we had planned for a game so i have to agree this is a much needed solution
aye
I just found this while trying to search for solutions, I have to admit this is a much needed improvement.
I also agree.
Zaltron wrote:
I've noticed that images don't stretch in buttons. I could really use this feature for one of my projects. I've been trying to find workarounds but it's not going well.

2 years old and not a single comment from Lummox or Tom? Is it possible for buttons to stretch or is it have to deal with something more complicated? o.o
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
2 years old and not a single comment from Lummox or Tom? Is it possible for buttons to stretch or is it have to deal with something more complicated? o.o

A lot of my feature requests have been overlooked or uncommented on. I've stopped multiple projects because I was limited on some key features. I really wanted this feature back when I posted about it otherwise I wouldn't have bothered posting it.
Bump.
Thanks for bumping this. It's quite hard to click on tiny button icons on higher-resolution screens.