ID:10553

I have already been slowly pulling back from BYOND, but now its official - I am leaving the community and the hassle to dedicate myself fully to my private life and, to a lesser extent, my SEx:Engine project.

During my stay here I have not accomplished a great pallate of finished projects - I do have a nice portfolio of lower-key projects hidden in my BYOND directory which I would like to find people to take over and learn from, and expand on.

splattertag - My most popular game, Airjoe has agreed to take over this game and develop it further while I am gone.

DIRTjaw - My favorite project, I am tempted to toss it as is onto BYOND as an open-source project, but I am not sure yet. Alathon, you interested in it?

minigame - This Zelda-like engine is quite simple, but would probably serve as a nice demo on how to make a map-orientated engine with little hard-coding. If anyone`s interested...

ULEF and deviantSPACE - If anyone is interested in my fantasy / scifi projects, I will be happy to give them a new home.

Thank you for your support and love, and if you like splattertag - bug Airjoe about it. I will probably still use this blog to update on SEx:Engine progress in the future until my membership runs out.

splatty
NOO!! YOU CRUEL PERSON!! If it is one, this is the cruelest april fools joke ever. ;_;
Fo sho
We love the splatty.
Bye, hope to see you come back one day.

->Calus SeXY<-
/me splattergnome
<3
*hugs splatty's tentacles good bye*
:'( I thought we had something special! Please tell me this is a April Fools joke! It's my birthday tomorrow! =D
The textman salutes you with the italic text. Salute.

Now, lets share the fried nautilus tentacles over a hot plate of minigame.

~Git R Done, Fool!

Happy April Fools Day!
I love you, splatty. It's a real shame you're leaving, but alas, life goes on.
Here's from one Farm Girl to another.
Bye splatty.
Splatty, I hope you do well with the sex project... Damn I love that name...

I would love to know more about the two other games.... RIRTJaw and deviantspace.
I hate you now. Deserter! Traitor!
Is he gone yet? Good... I hated that guy...

Oh, wait... He's still here? Ummm...

LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!
I'll take over minigame, with the source I'll finally be able to beat level 3!!!
Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!!!

*ahem* i mean....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! don't leave splatty!
I had always thought that the needs of the many outweighed the needs of the splattergnome.
If this is an april fool joke, I am going to commint suicide.

If not, I'm going to commit suicide anyway. >_>

Bye, Splatty? =(
I had always thought that the needs of the many outweighed the needs of the splattergnome.

That's a myth propagated by evil communists trying to turn splatty into a capitalist commodity. (They're a bit confused as well as evil.)

"And on the commodity markets, gold went down today, followed closely by a dip in the worldwide Splatty index..."
Page: 1 2