Exordium & Terminus

by Forum_account
Exordium & Terminus
An action-platform game based on exploration and evolution.
It only happens when you're holding both left and right arrow keys, which you don't have much of a reason to do. I only noticed it when I changed direction quickly and jumped (well, I tried to jump) at the same time.
Did you get the idea for this game from "Within a Deep Forest"?
Can't wait for this to have a full adventure mode =D.
You'll be waiting a long time then, I have a few other projects that are higher priority.
Cool game,but is beta...
Obs:.The "End of test" or "End of beta"(i forgot the text) screen,lags my pc.
Edit:If you are accepting suggestions,this game can be good if have multiplayer mode,cuz can be fun finish the stages with at least 4 friends.
Glitch: I evolved my body size while next to a wall, and it phazed me part way through, when i moved i was forced to the center of a cliff. Fun game until that happened though.
I like this.
I seem unable to actually aquire the evolution points? Is there some trick to it, or is BYOND being herpaderpa
I can't seem to get any Evolution points
The game doesn't allow you to pick up evolution points. The first level cannot be beaten.
FIREking wrote:
The game doesn't allow you to pick up evolution points. The first level cannot be beaten.

I haven't updated the game in a while so it's probably an issue with a newer version of BYOND. I'll look into it.
Collecting Evolution points still doesn't work.
FIREking wrote:
Collecting Evolution points still doesn't work.

I still haven't updated the game =)
Updateeeeee please D: jaja..
Points either need to respawn, or more need to become available, in order for the player to do more than grow legs.
Nevermind. Just realized the perks of growing Legs!

Yeah, there's an area that does exactly as I just suggested...
Excellent game! Would be even more excellent if there were more levels.
Page: 1 2