Bleach: Oblivion Crusade

by Davidle123
i can icon pretty gud...
game down for good? shame this 1 the only good bleach npc train up
Pity it's down, for good or not.
the game is down for good why???
no its not, it be back up soon
Why is it down?
y is this game down like every other day?
Unfortunately, the host is having trouble getting his new bank card from Chase, so he isn't able to pay for the server this month(10$) or put any money on his paypal account. Until now we have been going smoothly, be for now we will have to resort to....sadly, begging for donations. This will not earn you any benefits, but asking is all we can do for now, having no game for players to enjoy. In the meantime, I'll also be looking for temporary substitute hosts...

Donations via paypal accepted to [email protected]
well that sucks lol i kno a few people who can host
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Unfortunately, the host is having trouble getting his new bank card from Chase, so he isn't able to pay for the server this month(10$) or put any money on his paypal account. Until now we have been going smoothly, be for now we will have to resort to....sadly, begging for donations. This will not earn you any benefits, but asking is all we can do for now, having no game for players to enjoy. In the meantime, I'll also be looking for temporary substitute hosts...

Donations via paypal accepted to [email protected]

i can host.. and your save ur money
I cant offer you money but i can host almost 24.7 for you. Free? How About it?
it won't let me log in
can we get a reboot so i can log in
Rip
PIMP NIGGUHS
Why the game isnt on?
GAME

Y U NO UP!
Im player of 2012! D:
Come back up,i'm so bored @.@
If you are wondering why this game is down, it is because there is some issues with the shell server, as soon as those issues are resolved the game will be back up.
nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Page: 1 2 3 4