ID:105731

I'm literally gonna be 21 real soon (about 4 hours) so I was just wondering, what do the cool kids on Byond drink?
Koolaid ;D
Depends on how messed up you want to get :]
Meh, maybe not balls to the wall wasted but pass out wasted...sure why not
Devil's Springs, cheap and crazy strong.
Definately Koolaid. That shit gets you crunk as fuk!
Duelmaster409 wrote:

What flavor dude..
Bicardi 151.
Vodka.
Rum.
Beer.

Don't drink Blackberry Brandy or that Orangesicle stuff.
Mecha Destroyer JD wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:

What flavor dude..

The Blue Kind. :3

Beer.
Grape drank.
You want nice drinks or stomach bloating beer?

Spice Rum, lime an coke(Cubans)
Ameretto an coke(Taste like pepsi!)
But what i mostly drink is red bull and vodka, although if you drink to much good luck sleeping at night..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!
Four Loko.
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
Four Loko.

I got tired of those so fast. Especially the lemon one. I'd rather get a Bacardi Bahama Mama instead. Even though it has less alcohol(only by a bit), it tastes soooooooo much better.
Chris-g1 wrote:

But what i mostly drink is red bull and vodka, although if you drink to much good luck sleeping at night..

nawww dont wana be drinking vodka and redbull, this girl let me try hers at a party once, was terrible!; i suggest starting with cheap dry cider then progressing upwards slowly.

You appreciate the other drinks better ;)

Rapmaster wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:

nawww dont wana be drinking vodka and redbull, this girl let me try hers at a party once, was terrible!; i suggest starting with cheap dry cider then progressing upwards slowly.

You appreciate the other drinks better ;)

Cider takes me back to my very early teens, Ewws...

Chris-g1 wrote:

;) it is the ultimate starting drink; it tastes so terrible that you can bear pretty much anything else lol. Good times though haha

Rapmaster wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:

;) it is the ultimate starting drink; it tastes so terrible that you can bear pretty much anything else lol. Good times though haha

Yeah the progression from cider to now was a rough one :L
Eh I'll pass on the redbull one, that energy drink alone had me on the porcelain throne for a few days as a freshman...

@chris thanks dude